Sunday, December 4, 2011

Leak Detection And Atlanta Plumbers: Making You Feel Safe

Atlanta plumber professionals are the people who take on a variety of different jobs and their goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. One of these professionals recently told the story about an older lady who heard water running behind the walls of her house.
“She called me one day and was quite concerned because she thought that she might have left a tap on somewhere,” he said. “We got into our truck and went right over because we thought we knew what the problem was. I made sure that we brought our video camera inspection unit as part of our leak detection system.”

He went on to describe how the problem was really a pinhole leak behind the woman's wall and how they repaired it and even built the drywall back up before they left.

“She told us how safe she felt,” this Atlanta plumber said. “It made us feel great to know that we had actually made a difference.”
That’s what you can expect from these professionals. They understand that customer service is a big part of plumbing in Atlanta.

3 comments:

  1. Expert technicians of Emergency services use leak detection equipment and techniques to repair burst pipe leakage and Roof leak detection Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s web page list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Thanks.
    Atlanta leak detection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is advantage.free social bookmarking 

    pipe repair

    ReplyDelete